- The investor or group of investors buys a house near to the partner church under advisement from Hope into Action and can be involved as little or as much as they want in the refurbishment. They retain ownership of the house and lease it to Hope into Action for 5 years.
- We assist in the refurbishment of the house to a high standard using our regular contractors.
- We take care of the maintenance and management of the house for the duration of the lease.
- We partner the house with a church who furnish it and we then find suitable tenants to occupy the house in partnership with our referring agencies.
- At the end of the lease, you can either renew it and commit to another 5 years or ask to recover your investment in the state it was provided to us in.
This model is proving successful with tenants, churches and investors. The need for homes is limitless with the rise in levels of homelessness across the country.